Specific terms are tailored and may change from time to time, so we recommend you check here before you contact us about any queries.
1. We do not warrant or guarantee that the domain name applied for will be registered or is capable of being registered by you. Accordingly, you should take no action in respect of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified by us that your requested domain name has been fully registered.
2. The registration of a domain name and its ongoing use is subject to the relevant naming authority’s terms and conditions and you are responsible for ensuring that you are aware of those terms and conditions comply with them. You irrevocably waive any claims you may have against us in respect of the decision of a naming authority to refuse to register a domain name and, without limitation agree that the administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable in any event.
3. We accept no responsibility in respect of the use of a domain name by you and any dispute between you and any other individual or organisation regarding a domain name must be resolved between the parties concerned and we will take no part in any such dispute.
4. Once you enter a contract with Rak Design to purchase a Domain, we will charge your card/invoice you, immediately. You must not under any circumstances order the same domain from another registrar before or after entering into a contract with Rak Design, as this will cause us unwarranted administration problems & costs, and we will not be able to issue a refund under any circumstances, whether we manage to obtain the domain first or whether the other registrar obtains it for you.
5. We will not be held liable for any losses (directly or indirectly) caused by non re-registration of domains for whatever reason. The re-registration of domains is solely the client’s responsibility. Transfers: we cannot transfer a domain out for the first 3 months of registration. Transfer out charges may apply depending on the domain name extension.
The following terms of business apply to any or all of the domain name registration, web site hosting, SEO, PPC, email services (together “Services” and individually “Service”) or any other service to be provided by us to you from time to time.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OTHER CONSENTS
You are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary intellectual property rights clearances and/or other consents and authorisation’s in respect of the Services, including without limitation, clearance and/or consents in respect of your proposed domain name and merchant services agreements between you and the relevant banks in respect of your operation of an Online Store
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified and hold us on demand harmless from and against any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Server, and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered and howsoever incurred by us in consequence of your breach or non-observance of these terms of business. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We hereby exclude all conditions, terms, representations (other than fraudulent representations) and warranties relating to the Services supplied under any agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within one year of it arising.
In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
Any notice to be given by either party to the other may be sent by either email or recorded delivery to the address of the other party as appearing in this agreement or ancillary application forms or such other address as such party may from time to time have communicated to the other in writing, and if sent by email shall unless the contrary is proved be deemed to be received on the day it was sent or if sent by recorded delivery shall be deemed to be served two days following the date of posting.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any complaints, or have a dispute, we will act swiftly to resolve them. If you feel you are entitled to a refund on any of our services, we will act swiftly to resolve the matter.
We aim to give good service and value for money, however we recognise that from time to time issues can arise that need to be escalated. The following section gives information on how to contact us, and what to do if you have a complaint.
Step one: how to contact us.
If you are unhappy with any of our services, or you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from our Customer Support teams, you may send your complaint in writing to:
Rak Design (UK) Limited
Unit 2 Wellingborough Road
You should expect to receive a response to your query within five working days of us receiving your correspondence.
Step two: what we will do.
On receipt of your complaint our Customer Support Team will thoroughly investigate any issues raised and propose a course of action for resolution within a further 5 working days.
Step three: if you are not satisfied.
If you are not satisfied with the action we plan to take, you should request that your complaint be sent by recorded delivery to;
Rak Design (UK) Limited
Unit 2 Wellingborough Road
You should expect to receive a response to your query within a further 15 workings days of us receiving this correspondence.
Step four: what we will do
On receipt of your complaint our Managing Director or a member of the senior management team will thoroughly investigate any issues raised and propose a course of action for resolution.